- Grasp the Body Bar FLEX at each end with palms down
- Extend the bar in front of your body while bending your arms.
- Exert enough force as is comfortable to bend the bar into a u-shape. DO NOT bend the bar past the u-shape!
- Focus on bringing the end of the bar towards each other while keeping the arms parallel
- Main Muscle – Pectoralis major
- Pectoralis minor
- Triceps brachii
- Anterior deltoid
- Keep your feet flat on the ground, shoulder width apart with knees slightly bent
- Stand up straight keeping your shoulders back, focus on using your chest to perform the exercise
- Tighten your core, concentrating on bringing your naval to your spine
- Inhale as you straighten the bar, exhale as you bring the ends of the bar together
- Do not lock your elbows when the bar is fully extended